Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Weekend Update

So i just got back into cedar falls yesterday afternoon. Busy weekend it was. It all pretty much started last thursday when a few friends on mine and I went and saw Martina McBride in concert. What a good show it was, probably one of the best shows I've seen in awhile. On Saturday night I went to my friend Tessa's Bachelorette party. That was another good time. I think i drank a little too much, but it was all worth it. Can't believe she is getting married in less than 3 weeks. Sunday I had to work in the morning, but once I was off I traveled back home to spend sometime with the family. Things at home are going ok. My dad is doing ok. He's been having a lot more pain lately so that have him taking morphine now. Hopefully that helps get rid of it, he looks just miserable when he's not comfortable. Sunday night my mom, adam and I made tacos for supper. They were excellent!!! haven't had them in awhile. Also Angela was back home visiting so I was able to chill with her for awhile. Was so happy to see her, wish I didn't have to work and could actually spend more time hanging out. Can't wait to head out to New York with Adam, it's actually a month today that we leave. Well besides working last night, this morning and tonight I'm just trying to stay busy. I'm going to try and go back home sometime this week and spend some more time with my family, but not sure when. Well that's all I have for now, take care everyone!!!

No comments: