Wednesday, June 20, 2007

IT'S BEEN WAY TO LONG!!

Well it's been a long time since I had one of these, and have decided that I should maybe try to get back on track and keep everyone updated on what is going on with my life..I believe it's been over a year since the last one I have had, and basically things have changed drastically in my life. so here's a brief update: I am currently living in Cedar Falls with three other girls. I have completed my first year of photography school and have one left to go. Then I will be officially done with school. I am still dating Adam, things couldn't be any better. My family has been down a difficult road this past year. Last Nov. 06' we found out that my dad has melanoma skin cancer that has entered his blood stream and has taken over his body the past 7 months. They have given him weeks. So each day we pray for another one with him. He is staying very strong which really helps. Everytime I can get a chance I go home. So besides all of that not a whole lot else is going on. Hopefully I can stay up to date with this and not leave you all hanging. Take care...till next time!

Oh, and here is a picture of the family we just took last weekend for fathers day and my parents anniversary.

No comments: